Activities & Entertainment
- Weekly hairdresser - Cream tea afternoons
- Piano singalongs - Day trips out
- Storytelling - Coffee mornings
- Shopping trips - Keep fit sessions
- Entertainers - Quizzes
- Cards - Craft making sessions
- Birthday parties - Manicures
- Painting lessons - Informative Talks
Residents may be accompanied on shopping trips and walks. Outings and trips are often arranged.
Relatives and friends are always welcome to visit, and we will be happy to provide meals as required.
Additional services such as hairdresser and chiropodist are available on a weekly basis. Medication is controlled where necessary and our staff will arrange medical and dental appointments, as well as the collection of prescriptions.
Well Being & Health
All meals will be home cooked and nutritious. Our in-house cook will prepare your meals using the best fresh and seasonal produce.
Breakfast, lunch, supper, morning coffee and afternoon tea (including home-made cakes) are served in the dining room, lounge, garden in summer, or if you prefer, in your own room. If you have any alternative meal preferences or special diets these will be catered for by our experienced staff.
We try to follow a traditional menu and on occassions we have a themed evening meal so residents are able to try out different dishes from around the world.
We cater for residents parties and special occassions and we often have residents' family members joining them for lunch or diner.
- Roast dinners
- Shepherd's pie & seasonal vegetables
- Homemade soups
- Fish & chips from a local fish & chips shop
- Traditional puddings
- Good variety of meals, with meat sourced from our local butcher and our vegetables from our local greengrocer